An official affiliate, Webfoot CrossFit® is a strength and conditioning program incorporating weightlifting, gymnastics, body weight, and high intensity training. Our coaches work to increase flexibility, strength, and power in a supportive environment. Workouts include modifications for all fitness levels. Purchase a Webfoot CrossFit® workout pass to join any workout of the day (WOD).
Webfoot CrossFit® Passes
- Workout passes are sold at the Rec Service Center or Welcome Desk.
- Passes are stored on your ID card.
- Workout passes 1–20 will roll over term to term and will expire at the end of the academic year August 24, 2018.
- Unlimited workout passes are only valid during the term of purchase.
- No refunds for workout passes.
|Workout||SRC Member Price||Cost per Session|
New for Fall 2018: Webfoot Campus Challenge, October 19 at 3:00 and 4:00 p.m.
This partner challenge will take you on a course throughout campus, testing your teamwork, fitness, and problem-solving skills. As with all of our workouts and events, any fitness level is welcome and encouraged to sign up!
Details of the course will slowly be released leading up to October 19, but the entire course won't be revealed until challenge day. Expect some classic CrossFit moves, a touch of running (less than 2 miles), and some unique partner challenges.