Webfoot CrossFit®: Designed for Every Duck
- We are an official affiliate with certified CrossFit L1 Coaches.
- Drop-in to any of our 20+ workouts that fit your schedule.
- We will provide one-on-one coaching to meet you where you’re at on any given day.
- All Ducks complete the workouts at their fitness level; our coaches will scale and advance you as you progress.
- Take CrossFit classes for credit through our PE Classes.
- We have new Ducks joining CrossFit every week; are you next?
Webfoot CrossFit® Passes
- Workout passes are sold at the Rec Service Center or Welcome Desk.
- Workout passes are stored on your UO ID card.
- Workout passes 1–20 will roll over term to term and will expire at the end of the academic year August 23, 2019.
- Unlimited workout passes are only valid during the term of purchase.
- No refunds for workout passes.
|Workout||SRC Member Price||Cost per Session|
Webfoot Rainy Day Throwdown
It's February in Eugene, and you know what that means. Rain...and a Webfoot Throwdown! New this year, we are offering an opportunity to challenge yourself in four unique workouts. This event will be a solo competition with male and female divisions. Each competitor will be able to choose from Rx+, Rx, or scaled. Skills between Rx+ and Rx will be the same, but the weights on some movements will differentiate the two. Pick a division and register through the link below or with your instructors in SRC 50!
- Rx+: You complete all workouts as prescribed, and are entering this competition to compete and win.
- Rx: You complete most workouts as prescribed.
- Scaled: You scale most workouts in some way.
The event is open to anyone, and free for everyone as well!
Saturday, February 15, 2020
10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Student Recreation Center, Room 50 (Fitness Factory)
If you have any further questions about scales, expectations, rules, etc., email Andy Karch at firstname.lastname@example.org.