Group X: Why You Need to Join our Community
- Select the workouts that fit your schedule and drop-in to move with us.
- Instructors are nationally certified and current Ducks that are excited to support your fitness goals.
- We strive to coach every workout so that you feel successfully challenged while also having fun.
- The diversity of workout options allows you to build strength, endurance, and self-care to be the most successful Duck you can be.
- We care about your warm-up, safety, and experience. Participants are not permitted to enter workouts past the start of class time.
Group X Passes
- A Rec Center membership and Group X workout pass are required to participate.
- Workout passes are sold at the Rec Service Center or Welcome Desk.
- Workout passes are stored on your UO ID card.
- Unlimited workout passes are only valid during the term of purchase.
- No refunds are permitted; make self-care a priority.
|Workout||SRC Member Price|
How to Reserve Your Spot in Classes
- Download and log-in to the UO PE & REC App
- Select Group X and see the available classes for the next seven days.
- Choose your days, class formats, and times.
- Ready? Hit REGISTER, select it one more time!
- Continue adding workouts to your week, or check-out.
- Add it to your calendar and share your workout schedule with friends.
- Reminder: you can opt out of the class without penalty two hours prior to class time
How to Cancel (Release Your Spot From) a Group X Class:
- visit recweb.uoregon.edu
- select "log in" top right corner
- select "group fitness" and click "cancel registration"
- scroll to view the class you wish to cancel and select "cancel"
- Make sure you are logged in to the app
- Click the circle icon on the top right hand corner and select “Profile”
- Under “Personal Information” click “Programs”
- Select “Cancel” under the choice of class you would like to opt out of to confirm the cancellation
Let’s Move Together!
- Check-in: Our Group X staff will arrive no later than 10 minutes prior to class to assist you in completing the check-in process. Group X workout passes are electronically stored on your Rec account.
- Be on time: We care about your warm-up and safety, at the start of class time we do not allow participants to enter our workouts, no exceptions. You can release your reserved spot in class up to two hours before without penalty.
- Bring friends: Unlimited workout passes cannot be shared between friends, but we encourage you to recruit friends to move with you.
- Prepare: We encourage you to bring your water bottle and best self, we will provide all equipment. Some prefer to bring their own yoga mat for various classes, but it is not necessary.
- For all: Our workout classes cater to ALL fitness levels and abilities.
- Never miss out: We share our schedules, events and program updates via instagram: @uorecfitness.
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Custom Group Workout
Bring any PE and Rec fitness class to your group for a private session—perfect for student and staff meetings, special events, and trainings!