Teaching Credentials and Experience:
- I have been a UO soccer instructor for 14 years.
- I have coached soccer for 27 years.
- I started coaching youth boys 27 years ago and have coached all levels and genders since then.
- I am NFHS certified, and NSCAA National Degree (USSF D Lic).
- I trained and specialize in injury prevention.
- I continue to take coaches trainings whenever available.
Courses: Currently I coach club soccer as well as high school girl's varsity. I teach Soccer I, II, and III as well as Indoor Soccer II which is a combination of indoor soccer and futsal.
I really enjoy working at the university. The diversity, not only with the students but the different levels of the students, makes for great teaching opportunities. Soccer, one sport—one world, meaning that soccer is the one sport that is played around the world, that there is no language barriers and everyone comes together to play.
Very rarely do I have free time, I am always on a soccer field. I enjoy being with family and friends and love to spend time with my four dogs.