Steps to Get a Community Card
Community Cards are required to purchase a SRC membership or multi-visit pass. Patrons who don’t have a Community Card and wish to purchase a membership or multi-visit pass will be unable to purchase their pass at that time. They cost $10, and will be paid to the Card Office. Any questions regarding this process should be directed to the Card Office. For more detail, including ID photo requirements, please visit the ID Card Services website.
- Submit the following information in an email to email@example.com:
- Legal full name
- Selfie photo for the ID card
- Photo of government-issued ID (passport or driver license)
- A note saying you are interested in a community card
- If you are a student/staff partner or spouse, include your partner’s name and UO ID number
- You should receive confirmation when your Community Card is ready to be picked up! The Card Office is located on the main floor of the Erb Memorial Union.
- Bring your new UO ID to the SRC Welcome Desk to purchase your membership or multi-visit pass! You will use your new ID card to scan in through the access turnstiles.