The Department of Physical Education and Recreation operates our membership durations, facility hours, and facility closures based on the University Academic Calendar. Information of closures can be found on our detailed facility hours page. Recurring closures each year include, but are not limited to:
- Weekends during academic break periods (winter break, spring break, pre-summer hours, pre-fall hours)
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Annual Maintenance Shutdown (generally two weeks at the end of August)
- Labor Day
- Veteran's Day
- Thanksgiving Day through the Sunday after Thanksgiving
- Winter Break (end of fall term through start of winter term)
- Christmas Day
$0*–$120 per term
$135 per term
$180 per term
* The Student Recreation Center membership is included in student fees for full-time UO students.
|Fall Term||September 12–December 9, 2022|
|Winter Term||January 3–March 24, 2023|
|Spring Term||March 27–June 16, 2023|
|Summer Term||June 20–September 15, 2023|
Day and Multi-Visit Passes
All guests without membership must purchase a pass to enter the Rec Center.
We offer guest passes varying in length from 1–20 visits. We also provide child day passes for a reduced rate.