Bring your family to the Rec!
- Adult day passes can be purchased by 16- and 17-year-olds without a guardian. A government ID with date of birth is required (high school ID with birthdate is adequate).
- During the summer, child day passes are required for anyone 15 or younger.
- Only someone 18 or older can bring in a minor that is 15 or younger.
- Anyone entering the facility with a child day pass is not permitted in the weight and cardio areas, or in the Midtown Courts.
Spring Break 2019 Family Recreation Hours
|Rec Center||March 25–29||10:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.|
|Downtown Aquatics||March 25–29||10:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
|Student Tennis Center||Unavailable|
Family Recreation Hours: Academic Year 2018–19
|Rec Center||Saturday–Sunday||10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.|
10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
|Rock District||Saturday–Sunday||noon–5:00 p.m.|
|Student Tennis Center||Saturday–Sunday||noon–5:00 p.m.|
Available Facilities and Guidelines
Downtown Aquatics (Rec Pool)
- Swim diapers are required for children who are not potty-trained.
- Non-swimmers must be within arm’s reach.
- Child size life jackets as well as water basketballs, volleyballs, inner tubes, and toys are available.
- Children must be 5 years old to participate.
- Children must be with an adult at all times, and there should be one adult per three children.
- Adults must be certified to use the rock wall.
- Adults must belay for children.
- Staff is available for questions and instruction.
Student Tennis Center
- Includes indoor courts and outdoor courts
- Show receipt at the Student Tennis Center desk for access
- Shoes must have non-marking soles
Family Changing Area
- Family changing areas are located in the Rec Center locker room area.
- Children ages five or older may not use the opposite gender’s locker room.
- Diaper changing stations are available.
*All areas may not be available due to classes, programs, or special events.