Family recreation is not available for fall 2020. As state regulations for recreational activity spaces change, we will be updating this website with further information regarding allowing minors in our facility.
- During UO summer terms, adult day passes can be purchased by 16- and 17-year-olds without a guardian. A government ID with date of birth is required (high school ID with birthdate is adequate).
- During the summer, child day passes are required for anyone 15 or younger.
- Only someone 18 or older can bring in a minor that is 15 or younger.
- Anyone entering the facility with a child day pass is not permitted in the weight and cardio areas, or in the Midtown Courts.
Family Recreation Hours: Closed until further notice
Available Facilities and Guidelines
Downtown Aquatics (Rec Pool)
- Swim diapers are required for children who are not potty-trained.
- Non-swimmers must be within arm’s reach.
- Child size life jackets as well as water basketballs, volleyballs, inner tubes, and toys are available.
- Children must be 5 years old to participate.
- Children must be with an adult at all times, and there should be one adult per three children.
- Adults must be certified to use the rock wall.
- Adults must belay for children.
- Staff is available for questions and instruction.
Student Tennis Center
- Includes indoor courts and outdoor courts
- Show receipt at the Student Tennis Center desk for access
- Shoes must have non-marking soles
Family Changing Area
- Family changing areas are located in the Rec Center locker room area.
- Children ages five or older may not use the opposite gender’s locker room.
- Diaper changing stations are available.
*All areas may not be available due to classes, programs, or special events.