Due to current safety measures and capacity restrictions, day passes and multi-visit passes are currently not available. We hope to reintroduce these options when we can safely expand capacity in alignment with state and university guidelines. Thank you for your understanding.
All guests, regardless of participation level, must purchase a guest pass before entering the facility.
- Community members must first obtain a community card from UO ID Card Services for $10, before visiting the SRC Service Center desk to purchase their multi-visit pass.
- Community members must also provide a government-issued ID at the time of purchase.
- A waiver must be signed by all individuals purchasing a guest pass over the age of 18. Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign the waiver.
- A community card is not needed to purchase a single day pass. However, a current government-issued ID and the guest pass form is required to re-enter the Rec when you exit past the turnstiles.
- UO affiliates may purchase multi-visit passes at the SRC Service Center Desk or online.
- Multi-visit passes loaded onto your UO ID card. When visiting the Rec, simply scan in at the turnstiles and a visit will be automatically deducted.
Fall multi-visit pass promotion:
- UO affiliates who purchase a 20-visit pass during fall term and scan into the Student Rec Center 20 times are eligible to receive a complimentary unlimited pass, valid for the rest of the term (through 12/18/20).
- This promotion is available to UO faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Unlimited passes can be activated by visiting the Service Center.
- This offer is only valid through December 18, 2020, and is not transferable.
- Passes purchased in previous terms are not eligible for this offer.
Multi-visit passes do not expire.
Child day passes are not currently available.
Questions? contact the Rec Service Center at email@example.com or 541-346-4113.