All guests, regardless of participation level, must purchase a guest pass before entering the facility.
- Community members must first obtain a community card from UO ID Card Services for $10, before visiting the SRC Service Center desk to purchase their multi-visit pass.
- Community members must also provide a government-issued ID at the time of purchase.
- A waiver must be signed by all individuals purchasing a guest pass over the age of 18. Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign the waiver.
- A community card is not needed to purchase a single day pass. However, a current government-issued ID and the guest pass form is required to re-enter the Rec when you exit past the turnstiles.
- UO affiliates may purchase multi-visit passes at the SRC Service Center Desk or online.
- Multi-visit passes loaded onto your UO ID card. When visiting the Rec, simply scan in at the turnstiles and a visit will be automatically deducted.
Fall multi-visit pass promotion:
- UO affiliates who purchase a 20-visit pass during fall term and scan into the Student Rec Center 20 times are eligible to receive a complimentary unlimited pass, valid for the rest of the term (through 12/18/20).
- This promotion is available to UO faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Unlimited passes can be activated by visiting the Service Center.
- This offer is only valid through December 18, 2020, and is not transferable.
- Passes purchased in previous terms are not eligible for this offer.
Multi-visit passes do not expire.
Child day passes are not currently available.
Questions? contact the Rec Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-346-4113.