All guests, regardless of participation level, must purchase a guest pass before entering the facility.
- Community members must first obtain a community card from UO ID Card Services for $10, before visiting the SRC Welcome Desk to purchase their multi-visit pass.
- Community members must also provide a government-issued ID at the time of purchase.
- A waiver must be signed by all individuals purchasing a guest pass over the age of 18. Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign the waiver.
- A community card is not needed to purchase a single day pass. However, a current government-issued ID and the guest pass form is required to re-enter the Rec when you exit past the turnstiles.
- UO affiliates may purchase multi-visit passes at the SRC Welcome Desk or online.
- Multi-visit passes are loaded onto your UO ID card. When visiting the Rec, simply scan in at the turnstiles and a visit will be automatically deducted.
Multi-visit passes do not expire.
Child day passes are not currently available.
Questions? Contact the Welcome Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-346-4183.
Guest Pass Prices