Movement for All
Your First Workout
- Check In: Our fitness staff will arrive no later than 10 minutes prior to class to assist you in completing the check-in process. Your Group X membership is stored electronically on your Rec account.
- Be on Time: We care about your warm-up and safety, at the start of class time we do not allow participants to enter our workouts, no exceptions. You can release your reserved spot in class up to two hours before without penalty.
- Bring Friends: Unlimited workout passes cannot be shared between friends, but we encourage you to recruit friends to move with you.
- Prepare: We encourage you to bring your water bottle and best self, we will provide all equipment. Yoga and fitness mats are not provided, please bring your own mat.
- For All: Our workout classes cater to ALL fitness levels and abilities. Let us know how we can decrease barriers to participate and make your experience safe, inclusive, and fun.
- Never Miss Out: We share our schedules, events and program updates via Instagram: @uorecreation
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to help!
Custom Group Workouts
Bring any PE and Rec fitness class to your group for a private session—perfect for student and staff meetings, special events, and trainings!