Court Reservations are available for racquetball, squash, and tennis. Only current UO students, faculty and staff, and individuals who have memberships may make advanced reservations. Guest pass holders may not make advanced reservations.
How to Make a Reservation
- Call 541-346-4183 or visit the Welcome Desk in the Rec Center main lobby.
- You may make reservations up to one day in advance.
- We accept same day reservations as long as they are made for an open court at least one hour in advance.
- You can only reserve courts for an hour at a time.
- Reservations begin at the start of the hour.
- Reservations must be claimed by five minutes past the hour or the next person waiting may claim the court.
- PE and Rec classes and programs have priority over open recreation.