Court reservations for racquetball and squash are not needed at this time. If the courts are open and not currently in use, they are available.
How to Make a Student Tennis Center Reservation
- Login to RecWeb and click on Reservations. Choose the court of your choice. Please be aware that Court 4 is reserved for ball machine use.
- You may make reservations up to one day in advance.
- We accept same day reservations as long as they are made for an open court at least one hour in advance.
- If you need to request access to login to RecWeb, please fill out the following Qualtrics survey.
- You can only reserve courts for an hour at a time.
- Reservations begin at the bottom of the hour.
- To use the ball machine on Court 4, you must purchase a rental multi-visit pass. To purchase, please visit the Welcome Desk or login to RecWeb.
- Reservations must be claimed by five minutes past the hour or the next person waiting may claim the court.
- PE and Rec classes and programs have priority over open recreation.