Jump to content
- To initiate a refund, please visit a representative at the Rec Service Center, unless otherwise directed below.
- All refunds will be given in the same payment method as the purchase. If you paid via payroll deduction, contact Jordan Halstead at email@example.com or 541-346-8992 for assistance in processing the refund.
Memberships and Access Passes
- A full refund will be given if requested before the term of service starts.
- Unused memberships due to military deployment or injury may be transferred to a different term.
Lockers and Merchandise
- A full refund for lockers will be given if requested before the term of service starts.
- Rec store items—in the case of manufacturer defect an item may be exchanged.
- Programs, lessons, and classes may be cancelled if minimum registration numbers are not achieved prior to the start date. In this case, a full refund will be issued. Participants will be contacted regarding rescheduling for cancelations by PE and Rec.
- Duck Trails Camps: All refunds incur a $25 non-refundable processing fee and must be requested no later than 2 weeks prior to the first day of the session in which your child is registered. No refunds will be issued if requested after the two-week deadline. To request a refund, email Sam Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Youth Lessons: All refunds incur a $5 processing fee and must be requested 72 hours prior to the start of the first class.
- PE class refunds are based on the registrar refund policy and schedule through the Sunday of each week.
- A full refund will be issued if the class is dropped prior to the start of the class.
- A 90% refund will be issued if the class is dropped by the end of week 1 of the term.
- A 75% refund will be issued if the class is dropped by the end of week 2 of the term.
- A 50% refund will be issued if the class is dropped by the end of week 3 of the term.
- A 25% refund will be issued if the class is dropped by the start of week 4 of the term.
- Classes taken for credit are processed through the registrar to university accounts.
- Non-credit activity classes are processed through the Rec Service Center.
The following programs and items are non-refundable:
- Multi-visit access cards and day passes after term of service starts
- Group workout passes for Group X, Webfoot CrossFit®, and small group training
- Faculty and staff workouts in Gerlinger
- Intramural leagues and events, except in the case that the league or event doesn't run